8.24.2009

Mmm, surveys.

I will constantly just keep adding to this. I just feel that this is the best place to put all these, rather than Facebook. (fyi, must current @ the top).
_______________________________________
_______________________________________

1. What color is your toothbrush? Blue.
2. Name one person who made you smile today? Just saw co-workers and family today, but my dad made me laugh a few times.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Driving to work!
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Playing pianoooo. Then I got frustrated because I couldn't read the weird notes :(
5. What is your favorite candy bar? Reese's & Twix. Or regular Hershey's milk choco, mm.
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nah, got better things to do.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? Thaaaaaank you!
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Coffee, mm.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Water, yum.
10. Do you like your wallet? I do, I just have too many of them and always have to switch my license to different wallets when I switch bags, then I don't remember which wallet it's in anymore.. not fun.
11. What was the last thing you ate? I made spam & egg sushi today :) unhealthy, but delish =9
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Nope!
13. The last sporting event you watched? Some football game this past week? (Yeah, obvs. I wasn't into it that much, lol)
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? HAWAIIAN Hurricane popcorn, omggg thank you Lauren for introducing me to it, LOL!
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message too? Hm, Richard? or Chrisele?
16. Ever go camping? A million years ago.
17. Do you take vitamins daily? No, but I should.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Mostly Saturdays. But yes, weekly.
19. Do you have a tan? I am tan, but I don't tan. The sun and I don't really get along that well.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Nope. Depends on my mood. But pizza is yum.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? No, I put my soda in a cup. And then I sip it. But I rarely drink soda, so I rarely go through this process.
22. What did your last text message say? Ay yo, let's hang. Or something like that, lol
23. What are you doing tomorrow? NO WORK! Being a bum, yay :)
24. What sounds are you listening to now? Mah fan.
25. Look to your left, what do you see? Calendar.
26. What color is your watch? My imaginary one?
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia? JAMES!
28. What is your birthstone? Amethyst.
29 Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Depends, but mostly I go in.
30. What is your favorite number? 18.
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? Dad.
32. Any plans today? Nopes.
33. How many states have you lived in? Just one. And I plan on keeping it that way.
34. Biggest annoyance right now? A boy. UGH! lol
35. Last song listened to? Poker Face on 99.7, eh ok song.
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Give me an hour or two, I probably can.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Nah man!!
38. Favorite pair of shoes you like to wear all the time? My sandals, but they're breaking! (well, chipping.)
39. Are you jealous of anyone? I accept the consequences of all of my actions and am content with my status quo. I live with what I got because that's the way I made it out to be. No way, I 'm not jealous of anyone. This is my life, and I'm the only one running it.
40. Is anyone jealous of you? I'm sure there is. And I'm not saying that to say, "omg, like yaaaah I am so popular who wouldn't be jealous?!?!?!1111!!?" But I have a roof over my head, a complete meal whenever I want, and a loving family to go with it. I'm grateful I have it all and realize that not everyone is as fortunate. Hopefully their needs will be fulfilled too.
41. Do you love anyone? My family, because that's all you're really going to have to depend on in the end.
42. Do any of your friends have children? Yeah. So what.
43. What do you usually do during the day? School, work, library, gym, home. Repeat.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Hate is a strong word.
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? With a smile :)
46. What color is your car? Silver
47. Do you like cats? Nope, sorry.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Kinda, but trying to NOT.
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? A longgg time ago.
50. How did you get your worst scar? Car accident, '94.

___________________________

WHAT WAS YOUR:

1. last beverage = water.
2. last phone call = Ate Trish!
3. last text message = Richard love.
4. last song you listened to = Jay Sean "Down".
5. last time you cried = January 29, 2009.
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = Nope.
7. been cheated on = Don't think so.
8. kissed someone & regretted it = Nope.
9. lost someone special = Yes.
10. been depressed = Yes.
11. been drunk and threw up = Nope.
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Purple!
13. Pink.
14. Green.
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend = Absolutely!
16. Fallen out of love = Yes..
17. Laughed until you cried = All the time.
18. Met someone who changed you = Yes.
19. Found out who your true friends were = No.
20. Found out someone was talking about you = Yeah, no biggie.
21. Kissed anyone on your fb friend's list = Yessir.
GENERAL:
22. How many people on your fb friends list do you know in real life = 98%
23. Name(s) of past & present serious relationship(s) = Zachary Stauber, James Paul Chang
24. Do you have any pets = PEPPER!!
25. Do you want to change your name = I used to dislike my name, but I think it's unique now.
26. What did you do for your last birthday = Dinner with family, get-together with Barkada sa dorm ni Kuya Ryan
27. What time did you wake up today = 7:00A
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Writing letters to wounded soldiers in Iraq & Afghanistan. (Yeah, f'reals.)
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = That day.
30. Last time you saw your Mother = Ten minutes ago.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life = I wish I didn't give up on us.
32. What are you listening to right now = Dear DeLaGhetto, birthday edition. LOL.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom = Wow, lol. Don't think so?
34. What's getting on your nerves right now = Others' indecisiveness and uncertainty about the future.
35. Most visited webpage = facebook.
36. Favorite food = Breakfast foods! YUM.
37. Nicknames = Ariel, Nay, Ading, Little Mermaid
38. Relationship Status = Single.
39. Zodiac sign = Aquarius.
40. Male or female? = Female
41. Elementary? = SV.
42. Middle School = SV.
43. High School = Pres. Amaaaazing place.
44. Hair color = Typical Filipino, dark brown?
45. Long or short = Just right. Long.
46. Height = 5'4
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Yessir. It's quite an unfortunate story though.
48: What do you like about yourself? My humor.
49. Piercings = Ears.
50. Tattoos = Nope. Not yet, anyways.
51. Righty or lefty = Right, technically. Left when I'm bored or right hand is tired/cramping, lol.
FIRSTS :
52. First crush = Joel, my brother's classmate. I was in 2nd grade and he was in 8th, LOL.
53. First piercing = Ears.
54. First best friend = Chrisele Trinidad.
55. First sport you joined = Soccer. For a hellllla long time.
56. First vacation = No idea. Probably Disneyland? Or Philippines.
57. First love = Zach
58. First car = 2010 Corolla :)
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating = Nothing.
60. Drinking = Nothing.
61. I'm about to = Sleep.
62. Listening to = "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz, ft. Lu Diaz & Lil Wayne.
63. Waiting for = September.
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids? = Two, please.
65. Get Married? = Yes.
66. Career? = C-level in biomedical company, researcher, or hematologist. Or any combination of the three.
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes = The eyes say it all.
68. Hugs or kisses = Kisses.
69. Shorter or taller= TALLER. Like, really tall.
70. Older or Younger = Older.
71. Romantic or spontaneous = Both, but romantic if I had to choose. I'm a sucker for cheesiness, lol.
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Both, but stomach if I had to choose.
73. Sensitive or loud = More sensitive than loud.
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Preferrably neither.
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = Nah. The earliest I've kissed someone was within a week of knowing them (lol, wow.)
77. Drank hard liquor = Nah.
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Contacts sometimes. I always lost retainers when I was a kid, ughh I got in trouble for that all the time lol!
79. Sex on first date = Nah.
80. Broken someone's heart = .. Yeah, but it had to be done :/
81. Had your own heart broken= All the time. But you just get back up, dust yourself off, and learn. Move on.
82. Been arrested = Not yet.
83. Turned someone down = Ah, yeah.
84. Cried when someone died = Yes.
85. Fallen for a friend? = So far, not yet.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = Not as much as I used to before, but generally, yes.
87. Miracles = Sometimes.
88. Love at first sight = I believe in it, but I don't think it happens often.
89. Heaven = Yes.
90. Santa Claus = Not anymore :( When I was a kid, I always wrote down the names of my crushes on my xmas list asking Santa to get them for me. Then, when I found the notes in one of our cabinets. And yes, I was P.O.'d, lol.
91. Kiss on the first date = If the moment is right, then yes.
92. Angels = Yes.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
93. Had more than one bf/gf?= Not at the same time, lol. But yes.
95. Did you sing today? = Yup, always.
96. Ever cheated on somebody? = No, not at all.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? = I'm a little ashamed to admit it.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? = 6.08.08. My cotillion.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love with somebody else? = If I have to fall a thousand times for random guys to let me fall in love with the perfect man once, then so be it.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? = Nah.
_______________________________________
_______________________________________